Weekly Beauty Favourites #2


This week has blown by!! Now, its time to show you what I have been enjoying this week. June is the month for me to start using up all my current stock of products. The holiday is booked! Before splashing out my well earned cash on new products I need to finish off previous loved ones...

In between having micro-demobrasion treatment I like to use a weekly exfoliater that helps to buff away dead skin. I've been using the Sanctuary Spa Resurfacing Refine Ultra Polish for since I received a sample size in my Glossy box months ago. This is perfect for my dry skin. It has just the right amount of tiny grains to work at 'polishing' the skin. The formula also feels slightly creamy rather than a gel so my skin does not dry out with. I buff this into my skin for about 3 minutes then rinse and pat dry revealing soft skin :D

Along with the joys of Summer sunshine comes the misery of hay fever. My itchy, runny nose has become sore this week so the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream has to the rescue! The 'skin protectant' has a very thick balm like consistency which provides a barriers between the outside world and my skin. All I do is rub this around my nose on a morning (before makeup) and at bedtime to give me some form of protection. I've also been using this on my lips this week to stop them from becoming dried out!

The Toni&Guy Shine Gloss has worked magical powers on making my hair beautifully glossy this week. I apply this as a finishing serum after straightening my hair to come any fly aways at bay. You only needs a very small amount of this product to go along way (probably about the size of a baked bean). The product is light enough not to weigh the hair down. Thumbs up from me!

The final product I've loved this week is also not something that is brand new. However, back in March I purchased a Tangle Teeazer from Boots, come home, put it with all my other haircare things and forgot about it. I know - how rude?! It wasn't until I started packing for moving did I re-discover my purchase. This week, I've been letting my hair dry naturally. After washing, I gently comb out of the knots and work my way up to the roots. This little brush is the best way to de-tangle hair if you are prone to knotty knots!!!

Thanks for reading my post. What have you been enjoying this week/month. Please link me your blogs to check them out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
https://www.facebook.com/RagerWagerBeautyBlog?ref=hlhttps://twitter.com/RagerWagerhttps://plus.google.com/+RachelWagerhttp://instagram.com/ragerwagerbeautybloghttp://www.pinterest.com/rachelwager/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...