Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2 in 1 Wash and Mask Review



As a teenager, I used this religiously for years! Having acne skin certainly bought it's challenges of finding some suitable for my skin. I used this product before I transitioned to Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish range (extensive review previous done and available on here) which has also been great. 

Keeping to my budget this month has meant searching the market for a cheaper alternative for the time being. After much 'researching', I went back to this little old bottle of fresh skin. Why? Because I was impressed with it's results the first time around. But after using constantly for 5/6 years I felt it become immune so to speak. 

Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2 in 1 Wash and Mask as a daily wash to helps prevent blemishes or can be used as a 5 minutes mask to deep cleanse and condition skin. Its in the form of a clay texture that is thick and soft in consistency.




Once applied as a mask, you get a cooling sensation which makes it feel like it is getting to work. Afterwards, I am always impressed with how clear and noticeably smooth my skin appears. It leaves me feeling fresh and looking much healthier. Great for sensitive, and spot prone skin!! Also helps to reduce redness. 

As a facial wash, it kind of lets me down. Without applying a good moisturizer it can dry my skin, especially in the Autumn/ Winter months. Also, at times, I have to re-apply this twice to make sure I get all my makeup off. 

This product is great on a budget and as a mask. The results are clear on first use and I will continue to product and recommend in future, but only as a face mask rather than a facial wash as well. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi I have also used it for long time. But dis you know that the formula was changed? Remember of thick consistency?
    Now its so watery and its not even the same fragrance. I am so disappointed I will have to find something new now
    Thanks for story
    Regards,
    MD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon! luxury oils for skin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks adminim artık mynetsohbet odaları
    cinsel sohbet kategorisi içeriyor.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
https://www.facebook.com/RagerWagerBeautyBlog?ref=hlhttps://twitter.com/RagerWagerhttps://plus.google.com/+RachelWagerhttp://instagram.com/ragerwagerbeautybloghttp://www.pinterest.com/rachelwager/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...