La Roche Posay Hydreane Riche Moisturising Cream Review


Finding a moisturizer that is suitable for my skin is the most important skincare item for me. If I could pick only one beauty product to take on a desert island, this would be it. Let me introduce this fabulous little product to all those who suffer from sensitive, dry skin.  Readers, meet La Roche- Posay Riche Moisturiser cream for sensitive skin. 

I decided to change up my skin routine for winter. I do not like to make a habit out of it, but I recognise that my skin is more 'needy' in the colder months. Usually, I opt for my Liz Earle and Nivea moisturisers and I am still a massive fan. However, I needed something a little stronger but also keeping it within my budgets. 



The product claims "Daily care to hydrate, comfort and reduce skin sensitivity. Rich texture enriched with Shea Butter. Designed for skin prone to dryness. Also contains Hydrolipids and La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water." 

La Roche- Posay has ticked all the boxes for me. The consistency is very thick but non greasy.  It leaves my skin feeling very supple and hydrated. There is nothing in this that would irritate your skin. No scent!  If I do suffer any breakouts or spots - it has been rather soothing. This cream  also comes in a lighter version which may be suitable for combination/ oily skin.  It has not clogged my pores. This moisturizer also makes a great base for wearing make up and helps your foundation just a little longer. 




The packaging is simple and clean. The product comes out by gently squeezing the tube. The only negative I (and this is clutching at straws) is that towards the end of using this product it gets awkward to squeeze out the last 1/5 of the cream due to the bulky cap where it is dispensed. Easily solution to this - cut the top on the tube of and reach your finger to grab every last drop. 

Hand on heart moment - I would absolutely recommend this to people who are wanting something less aggressive. People with dry, sensitive skin or dry combination skin would benefit. It's great to use if you get that awful tights feeling after cleansing your face. I've read reviews from others that say it also help to clear up episodes of eczema. 

This is widely available at most Boots drugs stores for £14.50/ 40ml. Worth every penny. This tube lasted me 4-5 months during winter. I am definitely re-purchasing this.  For more product information you can visit their website directly:  La Roche - Posay

Previously, I have used other products from the La-Roche posay range including the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
https://www.facebook.com/RagerWagerBeautyBlog?ref=hlhttps://twitter.com/RagerWagerhttps://plus.google.com/+RachelWagerhttp://instagram.com/ragerwagerbeautybloghttp://www.pinterest.com/rachelwager/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...