LUSH Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar



In April, I popped to the Lush Store in Preston and picked up this beauty. I have been on the search for fresh new scents, smells and fragrances for Summer. This ladies and gentleman is the LUSH Strawberry Feel Forever Massage Bar and smells AMAZING!  It's made up of fair trade cocoa butter, fair trade shea butter,  real strawberries, infused hibiscus and extra virgin olive oil compressed into this handy sized bar to enhance the massage experience.

The concept of a 'massage bar' appeals to someone like me to dislikes slippery mess and half used bottles taking up spare in my cupboards. I have clumsy tendencies so oily products end up spilt all over the place and I end up pouring precious money down the sink (I have no bitterness about learning the hard way...not). Therefore, with the massage you can reduce the likelihood of waste. This is one of the reasons why I was intrigued about this little product from LUSH.


Basically you can rub the massage bar in between your hand to start the melting process, or as I did, rub it directly into the areas you wish to to moisturise. It has helped hydrate my skin, especially around my elbows and needs. But it's also nice if you've got someone else to rub it on your back for you :)

It is slightly gimmicky. However,  this product has the potential to last. I am confident that the price of this is pretty reasonable for the length of time you could have it for. Plus, with the quality of the ingredients and fair trade mark: your money is partly going to a good cause. It could be tempting to use this whole bar in one go (especially if you were having a couples massage....ooooh. saucy) so it might be easier to cut this up into smaller pieces to ration your stock.

As with most LUSH products the scents are strong and potent. This has a light small of strawberries but ultimately it's sweet and sadly artifial. Regardless, it's sure to satisfy that sweet craving youre after. There are a selection of massage bars available at at LUSH. Check out their website or stores for further details.



2 comments:

  1. 출장 마사지 I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couple massage We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
https://www.facebook.com/RagerWagerBeautyBlog?ref=hlhttps://twitter.com/RagerWagerhttps://plus.google.com/+RachelWagerhttp://instagram.com/ragerwagerbeautybloghttp://www.pinterest.com/rachelwager/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...