Beauty | Weekly Beauty Favourites 4&5

 

Payday happened. Yay! That wonderful feeling, not , when you see lot of pennies credited your account and then disappear in the next. Booooo! Anyway, winge over! Last week was so busy that I didn't get time to post my weekly favourites. Therefore, as I have been enjoying the same products this week, I decided to cheat and combined both. Here's my thoughts on my weekly favourites.

Within the beauty blogging sites on the interwebz there has been great hype over this product since its launch last year. Since discovering how great the Mac Studio Fix Foundation has for my skin I barely ventured out to use a different brand. I picked up the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation from my local supermarket for it has on offer for £6! I choice the shade 'True Ivory'. I have been pleasantly surprised by this foundation. At first, it looks like a shimmery gloppy spluge on the back on my hand. However, once buffed into my skin it has left a lovely radiant looking glow.

Generally speaking, I only needed to use 1 - 1 1/2 pumps of foundation to build up medium coverage. Its not bad for a high street foundation. It's great if you're looking for that healthy glow on a budget. It lasts on my face for around 6/ 7 hours which is usually enough for me. Good for normal/ combination skin. Unfortunately, it would not be replacing my love for Mac foundations. However, it is a great second favourite to have up here.

The Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Diamond Color Illuminating Oil  has been sat in my styling draw for a couple of weeks and I enjoy reaching for it every time I need a de-fizz. I apply one pumps worth of product to freshly washed, damp hair. Rub the product between finger tips and comb through mid lengths to tip. After styling, I noticed less frizz and hair was smoother. I liked the fruity tropical smell. Compared to higher end hair oils on the market such as Morrocan Oil (TM), this product does not do that bad. For me, it does not give me that "diamond shine" Schwarzkopt are proclaiming. However,  it's light enough not to weigh hair down or make the roots look oily after a day of using it. With 1 drop of this my hair is manageable, soft and fizz free!

This summer I have been enjoying pastel shades . I picked the Models Own Nail Polish in the shade Utopia. It's a very, very, very light pinkish colour. Realistically, you only need one coat of this bad boy as the consistancy is thick enough. Though just for good luck I did apply a second coat. It lasted on my nails for around a week before it looked well and truely chipped. Good effort!

Lastly, I have been using the Sleek Makeup PoutPolish with SPF15 in shade Raspberry Rhapsody. This was sent in my Glossy box months ago. It appears that I use lip products at a snails pace and always end up throwing them away. The Pout Polishes are creamy conditioning lip balms that keep lips moist and protected from dryness. Great pigmentation which offers bright, bold colouring on the lips though it was stain. Some people like this but others dont.  It's a very good dup for the MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner for half the price tag!

Hope you liked my weekly favourites!!! What have you been enjoying at the moment. I would love to hear from you!

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
https://www.facebook.com/RagerWagerBeautyBlog?ref=hlhttps://twitter.com/RagerWagerhttps://plus.google.com/+RachelWagerhttp://instagram.com/ragerwagerbeautybloghttp://www.pinterest.com/rachelwager/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...