L'Oreal Miss Manga Mega Volume Review



“Ooops, look what just feel into my shopping basket.” That is what happened during my venture to Liverpool about 3 weeks when I came across the L’Oreal Miss Manga Mega Volume mascara in Boots. It was on an introductory offer on £5.99 (usually £8.99).

The mascara is available in 3 different colours: Black, Violet and Turquoise. I packed black as I planned on using it every day rather than something for a night out.

I have been a very loyal fan of the Maybelline express mascaras that have been launched over the few years. So, when it came to re-purchase my favourite one I was stopped in my tracks by L’Oreal’s latest addition.  


Its unique selling point:  “360 degrees flexi brush’” for a more “amplified” and “defined” to create a manga eye look. Well, the main point I got from the adverts was that it supposed to make your lashes look more volumised which is what the Maybelline rocket express did for me.

Half way down the applicator is a flexible part that feels flimsy. However, this should and does make it easy to use in different directions. It makes wiggling the awkward parts much easier.

My first impressions from this product were good. The brush is excellent. Hopefully, I have managed to pick this up on the photo’s but the wand is thinner at the tip expands outwards with a slight wave effect throughout the bristles. The pointy tip is great to reaching smaller lashes like the bottom and inner corners of the eyes while the thicker ends scoop the lashes up and flare to the side.

Before application....

After: Finished Result
As you can see the results are good. The formula is thicker than other mascaras I have used before. To begin with, I found that the applicator had enough mascara to last me a week which caused my lashes to clump together. This might be the desired look, but I wanted the volume aspect.  However, as time goes on this has reduced and now I can get the results I want.

The intensity of the colour is great. I’m pleased I opted for black. It gave them the boost and lift. There were no smudges and flakes of mascara underneath my eyes at the end of the day.

This product worked for me. It created more definition with my upper lashes with added volume and length. In terms of the Manga effect – it can be done with the right application. The more product on your wand, the more likely you will achieve the clumped together effect – as there will be more than enough product on the applicator. Personally, this is something I wouldn't try. I like the mascara and would repurchase in the future. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
https://www.facebook.com/RagerWagerBeautyBlog?ref=hlhttps://twitter.com/RagerWagerhttps://plus.google.com/+RachelWagerhttp://instagram.com/ragerwagerbeautybloghttp://www.pinterest.com/rachelwager/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...