Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Review



I was in the market for a new make up remover for the inner lazy person inside me. Mainly, I was interested in looking for something that I could remove eye make up with in a few sweeps. So during my browse through a couple of drug stores, the Gariner Micellar Cleansing Water caught my eye. It reminded me of the Bioderma cleansing waters (which I have never tried, I know I know). 

The bottle is massive - 400ml to be exact for £4.99. That's twice the size of the L'Oreal Micellar Cleaning water! It claims to offer 200 uses in each bottle. Its a very bold statement to make. And to be honest, I am not counting how many times I can use this product. I'm more interested in the results. Saying that, only time will tell. I have not used a full bottle yet. 

The fluid is easily dispensed and the bottle is easy to squeeze. Make sure you have cotton pads at the ready! 

One of the main selling points is the suitability of it's users; "even for sensitive skin" and "hypo-allergenic". There is no scent to this product which is great if you tend to be more sensitive to products with perfume.   It also claims to removes make up from the face, lips and eyes.

I have been using this product for around 3 weeks now so I hoping that my judgement is fair. It has left my face feeling cleaner. It does remove the majority of my make up. It's most effective at removing eye make up (including water proof mascara) but  it does not clear foundation as I expected. Due to this, I would recommend not using this on it's own. It can be incorporated into your daily skin routine. I decided to use it on the evening after work to help remove the the majority of my eye make up. Then, follow up with a full cleanse with your normal cleaning products. 

 I like it but I do not think I will re-purchase. It lacks the wow factor for me. The idea is simple but not as effective with all it's claims. Just being honest! 

What's your opinion on these cleansing waters? Is there one that's really worked for you? Anything you can recommend? Please do not forget to leave a comment below. 

Thanks for reading! 






1 comment:

  1. If you are on the hunt for shiny and manageable hair, look no further than Garnier hair products in Pakistan. With a wide range of products catered to different hair types and concerns, Garnier products in Pakistan have everything you need to achieve your desired look.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
https://www.facebook.com/RagerWagerBeautyBlog?ref=hlhttps://twitter.com/RagerWagerhttps://plus.google.com/+RachelWagerhttp://instagram.com/ragerwagerbeautybloghttp://www.pinterest.com/rachelwager/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...