GlossyBox: Be Mine: February 2014



February 2014 Glossy Box

My February Glossy Box (GB) has arrived! This months theme is centre around Valentines Day though it did arrive after the 14th February. 



The contents inside this months Glossy Box



Ciate London Paint Pot. Shade “Cocktail Dress”. Full Size Product 13.5ML
I’ve heard so many great things about Ciate nail products. It’s a really good cult nail brand but I’ve always thought their products were pricey. I’ve giving in a quick run through and I am impressed with the formula. It leaves a nice, clean, glossy finish.
Full Size £9 for 13.5ML – its ok. Good quality for your money. 




Nougat London Sparkling Body Shimmer. Sample Size 100ML
GB has highlighted this as a British product. Love the sound of this product. It’s designed to add radiance and a healthy glow to your skin. The consistency is really running so be careful using this product. I remember a Vaseline body moisture product I used in my teens during the summer months to help me look more glowing. I will be saving this one until then. Great smell to.
Full Size is £14 for 250ML – which I do think it’s a little on the expensive side. 



Giovanni Eco Chic Ultra Moist Range: Sample Size Shampoo and Conditioner 1x 7.4 ml and Deep Conditioning Mask 1x 10.35ML
Apparently, Giovanni is the number 1 selling natural hair care brand in the US. This is the first time I have heard of this brand but I am keen to try out their products. I like the natural element to products like these. It contains Moroccan argan oil, avocado and papaya. I can’t wait to try them.

Full Size: Shampoo and Conditioner £7.99 for 251ML. 


NV Chucky Eye Crayon in Sugar Plum. Full Product Size
This is the first time I have heard of NV make. In the past, I have never been a fan of eye crayons. My eye lids are too oily for products like this and they don’t stay. The products does say it provides a ‘silky smooth and crease – free’ finish. However, I do like the packaging and everything else about this product – so I might take a take on their website to browse around. I will give it a try though. Always an optimist!
Full Size £5 for 4g – not a bad price range! 




Maybelline New York. Bug Eyes Mascara. Full Size 5ml in Noir
This is Maybelline’s first double brush mascara with a brush for upper and lower eye lashes. I like this concept. But, my first impressions are a little underwhelming. It does give you more length rather than volume but it’s not a mascara I would come back to. I liked the lower lash brush as it did separate my lashes without looking like a porcelain doll. Not as “dramatic” as I’d like.
Full Size: £8.99 – standard drug store price. 



Lindt Treat Bar Full Size.
I am probably going to get shot down for this, but I think I’m the only person in the world that does not like Lindt chocolate. But, thanks for trying GB!!!
Available at most supermarkets and convenience stores. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
https://www.facebook.com/RagerWagerBeautyBlog?ref=hlhttps://twitter.com/RagerWagerhttps://plus.google.com/+RachelWagerhttp://instagram.com/ragerwagerbeautybloghttp://www.pinterest.com/rachelwager/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...