Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Original Lip Balm



I picked this little beauty up at Leeds/ Bradford Airport just before my break away to France. To be honest, I didn't particularly look at what other brands were in front of me at the time, I just picked the cheapest one up. 

By far, this has become my favourite lip balm of all time and I prefer to wear this than any other lip product at the moment. Why? Because it's so nourishing that it left my lips really soft and subtle. 
Safe to say, with the help of good o' Vitamin E, it definitely moisutrisers to the max helping to prevent dry, chapped lips. The cocoa butter formula soothes and softens lips, and helps to protect and hydrate. 

Excellent handy size to carry about in your handbag and with it's added SPF 15 makes it beneficial to wear in sunlight to protect you lips from harmful rays. It smells gorgeous and is actually helping my chocolate craving somewhat!! 

For £1.26 on offer at Superdrug you cannot go wrong. I am going to continue using this right through the year as we will be heading to Autumn in the next few months. I must recommend to everyone!

Give it a try! Have you used any other products from the Palmers Range? 

9 comments:

  1. Heya! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the excellent work!mink lashes for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why move here and there, when My Box printer is here to serve your all unique packaging needs. Order lip balm boxes now and qualify for special discount!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Post. Lip Balm Boxes are really useful for your lip balms. Check these cosmetic packaging boxes at OXO Packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a proper best 2 stage snow blower and is simplicity itself to use. It has a rubber-bladed auger and works best on hard surfaces like concrete or asphalt paths and drives.Best Single Stage Snow Blower

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The image of the lip balm looks attractive and unique also its benefits shown here prove it useful.

    Lip Hyperpigmentation

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing these ideas and actionable strategies. Visit my blog What Makes Cardboard Sleeve Boxes So Successful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Custom Lip Balm Boxes
    Thank a lot for your informational post. Custom boxes is one of the best solution to protect your product from damages. We also provide quality-oriented Custom Printed Soap Box with flawless printing techniques with error-free shipping in all over the Country.
    custom lip balm packaging boxes that help you make a better impression on potential customers

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
https://www.facebook.com/RagerWagerBeautyBlog?ref=hlhttps://twitter.com/RagerWagerhttps://plus.google.com/+RachelWagerhttp://instagram.com/ragerwagerbeautybloghttp://www.pinterest.com/rachelwager/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...