Lifestyle | Budget Planner from Paperchase


Being 'on hold' for 6 weeks with Emirates is doing crazy things to my head. In the meantime, I cannot help but notice things online or on the high street where I think 'Ooooh that'll help for when I'm cabin crew, Ooooh that would be nice to have in Dubai'. Two weeks ago I visited the Christmas markets in Manchester, and had a wonderful time. On my walk through, I popped into Paperchase to pick up some craft things. 

Now, I don't know about you, but I love stationary. My eyes are glazing over all the clean, freshly wrapped and untouched stationery that is all pretty and perfect. Omg, I have a problem. Anyway, I came across this budget planner and got rather over excited. I have read alot of Emirates blogs over the past couple of months, and it appears that some crew members lack abit of self control and binge their wages on crap. So, I bought this budget planner with the view to help me out over the first couple of months whilst out in Dubai. 

I am aware that we will get an advance on our wages for the first month. However, this has to be paid back over the next 2 wages so money is going to be abit tight. It is highly unlikely for me that I will be able to take much savings so this budget planner will hopefully keep me stay on the straight and narrow. It's full of practical advice on saving money, and provides information how to improve you budgeting skills. It's also cleverly organised into different sections, and gives a month by month planner. I love the fact that it's got little pockets inside to hold receipts. 


You can get this little beaut from much Paperchase stores or online here. Click the link to direct you to the website. It's suitable for anyone's budgeting needs. 

3 comments:

  1. I see that you have mentioned "Stationary" at a place where you meant "Stationery". Do you not know the difference between these two or is it just a typing mistake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for the Best wedding or an event planner to Organize a wedding or a party in udaipur, delhi, agra, India. For more information visit our website.

    Wedding budget planner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work as I read this article I would also like to share a great source of wedding services in sharjah in uae so people can get affordable and promising services

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
https://www.facebook.com/RagerWagerBeautyBlog?ref=hlhttps://twitter.com/RagerWagerhttps://plus.google.com/+RachelWagerhttp://instagram.com/ragerwagerbeautybloghttp://www.pinterest.com/rachelwager/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...