Nivea Pure & Natural Soothing Day Cream and Anti Wrinkle Night Cream 50ml

Over the years, I have really enjoyed using different products from the Nivea Visage ranges. Their products have always worked well with my skin and very rarely have I been disappointed with their selection.

As I am on a budget for the next few months (and I have partially enforced a spending band), I know there are skin care products on the market that I haven’t tried yet. And, with a much cheaper price tag so for the next couple of months I will focus my blog on affordable and trustworthy products that do the job. 

In this line of products there are 3 different moisturisers to choose from: a day cream for dry/ sensitive skin, a day cream for normal/ combination skin and an anti - wrinkle night cream. All products come in a glass pot container where you can get every last bit of cream so there’s no wastage!

Thumbs up!

Generally speaking, I had difficultly deciding which ones to buy. I’ve been so nervous to try anything on my skin since my acne decided to flare up. However, I put trust my gut instinct and went for the day cream for dry sensitive skin and the night cream too. 


Purchased from Boots Stores. RRP: £3.57


Purchased from Boots Stores. RRP: £5.93

I had nothing to fear. I was really impressed with the day cream. Initially, I was perturbed by the slowness of absorption that put me off wanting to continue. Though, with a little patience I realised that this product didn’t cause any breakouts and very moisturising.

Two thumbs up! 

The night cream is my favourite! And I really wish I had this during winter (note to self) as the formula is rich and soothing. Although I do not use the facial cleansers from this range it does work well with my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and Liz Earle Toner.

Three thumps up! 


Both products smell lovely. Other people who have reviewed these products tend to disagree. The fragrance is light and not overbearing. They are great as a based for make. My foundation seems to sit better and last longer. In fact, I would even go as fair as to say it’s better then a primer.  Both products are very rich and creamy in texture, especially the night cream, and do take at least 10 minutes to settle. 


However, it’s all worth it, I have noticed a different in the appearance of my skin. I am keen to note that some of the ingredients have been produced “organically” which have been kinder to my skins needs. My only real negative is the lack of SPF in the day cream.  I strongly believe in protecting skin from all UV light so I rather not clog my face with more products.

I would recommend anyone to give this range a try. Other products in the Pure & Natural range also work together for the best results.  These two products will be on my repurchase list! 



2 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. http://hairstylesg.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deep cleansing face wash that promotes a healthy,

    even toned & pollution free glow with every wash. Best suited for our city life,

    protecting us from daily pollution, smoke, & dust.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
https://www.facebook.com/RagerWagerBeautyBlog?ref=hlhttps://twitter.com/RagerWagerhttps://plus.google.com/+RachelWagerhttp://instagram.com/ragerwagerbeautybloghttp://www.pinterest.com/rachelwager/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...